Pathologist (SA197785) Myrtle Beach, South Carolina as
Sep 14, 2020
This national health system Medical Center is seeking a board certified/board eligible Pathologist for its facility in Myrtle Beach, SC.
- AP/CP Board Certification required
- Three to four years post fellowship preferred
- South Carolina licensed or FCVS in place
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent base salary and full benefits package
The Medical Center is a 369-bed tertiary referral center in Myrtle Beach, SC, and is the largest and most clinically advanced hospital in the area. It is the only hospital in the region to offer such specialized services such as:
* ACS verified Level I Adult Trauma Center
* DHEC approved Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
* Cardiac surgery
* Pediatric intensive care
* Three emergency departments staffed with residency trained emergency medicine physicians
The Medical Center has earned a reputation as the hospital of choice for residents and visitors. With a medical staff of 500+ highly skilled practitioners, It offers the community a full spectrum of board certified medical specialists and services.
Located in Myrtle Beach, the heart of the "Grand Strand," the 60-mile stretch of coastline is considered one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the US. The area has been repeatedly recognized as one of the top retirement and tourist destinations in the country. The community is comprised of a myriad of unique neighborhoods that include easy access to golf, the ocean, shopping and entertainment, national caliber live music venues, a local symphony, nationally recognized Botanical Garden (Brookgreen Gardens), minor league baseball, water parks, outlet shopping, international airport, fishing, boating and 2,500+ restaurants.