This regional medical center, along with a private surgery practice, are seeking a board certified vascular surgeon to join our dynamic, expanding group in 2021.
- Candidate must be energetic, motivated and ready to hit the ground running
- Board certified or board eligible in vascular surgery
- Eligible for licensure in Kansas and Missouri
- Call coverage 1:5
- Partners have extensive experience in endovascular techniques as well as open surgical approach to aortic, carotid, peripheral vascular disease and vascular access surgery
- Practice features a high volume of interventional cases including thoracic stents and bypass
- Clinic boasts an I-CAVL accredited lab and readily available space for a new physician
- Exemplary staff with highly trained, experienced professionals incorporating advanced practice nurses to enhance surgeon efficiency
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About the Medical Center:
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. The Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- With 590+ licensed beds, the hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, oncology, comprehensive stroke program, and many more key services.
- With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties-we ensure that our patients' needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast-KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.